Sunday, July 20, 2008

jackson wisdom

wait for it - it gets cute.

today was a tough day. my button was broken. you know the one...

the dig deep

patience

calm down

don't let them see you sweat

you are so lucky, why are you freakin' out?

I can do this

BUTTON.

Lucky for us Shaun's button worked okay today and he stayed calm for me and the kids. I was much better after my nap.

Sometimes all you want is a day to yourself and to turn off the world. I even said as I laid down for a nap, can't we just "call it a day" now, do I really have to do more in just an hour?

But now it is 11pm and I made it. Hopefully, Shaun does NOT try to push my button tonight and it restarts for this next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His eyes and his eyebrows work just as hard as he does!

Yvette said...

I love the boom, boom, boom and the light. Aren't they fun!