Thursday, July 24, 2008

For Nancy..be afraid of the pictures you are about to see



I spoke to dear Nancy today who thinks her feel and legs are swollen. I tried to explain to her that with only 4 weeks left in her pregnancy (get it?) that it is all worth it. I tried to tell her that I knew exactly what she was talking about. I thought a picture better depicted what I meant. Yes, I am a dear friend to show my thankles (that is combo ankles and thighs) to the world.
I don't need to explain that one picture is before delivery and the other one is after...right? You do know that my legs don't look like that now, right?
They don't look like that now, do they?

6 comments:

Ginajam said...

Woah...that is amazing how swollen you were!! I luckily didn't ever have that problem and am hoping not to this time again...looks painful!! Hope you're well...

NInesta said...

Dawn, You are the dearest friend to show those thankles to the world ;). I have been laughing for the last 10 minutes. And, I feel better because(to be honest) I'm not that swollen yet!! I have two weeks and one day left (they are inducing on the 21st!). Can't wait to take baby girl to Texas to meet you over Christmas. I will call you later today. Love you.

Dawn said...

okay, so i just looked at the pictures of the swollen ankles again. You know if you look closely you can still see the imprint of my flip flops. How gross is that? I am glad that Nancy already commented, I am thinking of removing this posting..or at least the pictures. Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dawn. You are good. My ankles swelled for the second. But I did not take pictures of it cuz who wants to remember that feeling.

Yvette said...

Oh Dawn, you can't remove these photos! They are just as priceless as any other. What we go through for our babies is endless... Love ya, Yvette

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is an integral part of our lives in this day and age, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS NetBrowze)