Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog anniversary

Well it has been about a year that I have been blogging on July 19th. I just reviewed the year and overall it was a good one. One thing I noticed was how much Harrison has changed.

Then I noticed that I had three pictures of Harrison with Bennett. All pictures were taken about 6 months apart. And in each picture they are on the same side. Stephanie and I will have to remember to do this again in January. Look at the differences. June 2008
January 2008
July 2007
In some ways I don't even think they look like the same kids...What a difference a year makes.
It is always weird to post to the blog and wonder if someone you have never met or don't realize reads about your life. Let me know either by e-mail or comment if you are read this regularly - I'd really like to know. I think the only ones reading this are: brene, jenny, melody, stephanie, yvette, nancy and maybe vanna (when the twins give her a break.) Hope to hear from you soon.


6 comments:

fictionmama said...

Hey, what do you mean "maybe vanna." I check the blog every day at 5:30 am. Every day. You need to throw a girl a bone and post more...

Harrison is starting to look more and more like Jackson!

Ginajam said...

Congrats on a year!! I can't see your pictures (just a big X). Hope you are having a good summer down there!! Wish we could have gotten together more before we took off for the summer. Call me if you ever get to Dallas. I don't know if we'll be back for more than a weekend :-(

Amanda said...

Hey- I found your blog through Brene. I think I actually met you once when I was babysitting for Ellen a long time ago. I am at home with a new baby and am blog-addicted:) Just wanted to let you know you have another fan out there. Keep it up- I enjoy hearing your thoughts on things! Great blog.

NInesta said...

Dawn - before you, I was a blog virgin. Now, I spend at least 10 minutes a day checking for new pictures. And, just so you know, it feels like Christmas whenever you have added something new. So, don't stop! Love and miss you.

Honorary Indian said...

Happy blogaversary!

You inspired me to start mine...

You're such a trend-setter.

Thanks for listening last week. Have I EVER said so many cuss words?!

I think not...

Stephanie said...

Hey Chicca! I can not believe it has been a year nor can I believe how much Bennett and Harrison have changed. It sure is funny that we always put the kids on the same side when taking their pictures and that they are all about the same time apart. I have loved reading your blog. It's funny that even though we talk almost every day, there are moments of our lives that we just don't "see" and this gives us a way to know each other even better. Thanks for starting all of this and then of course for helping me start mine. I'm addicted!!! Happy Blogging Anniversary! I Love you Lots!!!!