Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of july pictures

Tia Penny joined us for the parade. Here is your one little glimpse of Harrison.
Jackson is proud of his United States tatoo.
Both boys cross thier ankles like this, I love it.
Jackson climbing out of a real fire truck. Do you love that special light effect I did? Ha! It is pure accident.

A true Hot Dog.
Parade parking.

Here are the 4th of july pictures. Looks like harrison wasn't there, but he was!
Right now both kids are in bed. I love it when they are both asleep but then I don't know what to do. Should I do laundry, clean the kitchen, make lunches for mother's day out, watch TV with the hubby, play on the computer or read my book? Crawling into bed is always my favorite option.
Does anyone else feel like all they do is clean the kitchen? I swear it never ends.
Jackson just woke up from a nightmare crying. I was in his room holding him, but every time he started to go back to sleep he started crying again. You know how the nightmare or bad dream just starts up again? I hate that.
A special "shout out" to my friend Nancy who had her baby shower this weekend. Sorry I wasn't there -but I thought of you all day. I am so happy for you and Jason.

No comments: