Sunday, July 6, 2008

Harrison's party pictures

Here are the party pictures you have been waiting for. "Flexible Mom" didn't pitch a fit when she went to pick up her baby's cake and it said "Harrison is #1" vs. the requested "Harrison is 1!" I gave my my dear friend Cheryl (who needs a blog) the task of picture taking. She did fabulous. I never touched my camera the whole day and she captured everything. She too, has two boys. This is Cameron, I still remember (vividly) when she told me she was pregnant - now look at him, he is growing up. He was wonderful with the younger kids at the party and really took care of everyone and made sure they were all okay.
This is Christopher, Cheryl's baby. He had a blast at the party.

I got a picture of two of the three little indians. Jenny even gave me the wonderful necklace you'll see in later pictures. I love it!


Our beach buddies were there too. Chad (our Realtor) made his appearance late but then really enjoyed playing in the backyard with the boys.


The john deer tractor was a big hit. I thought there would be fighting and a few minor car wrecks, but really all the kids did wonderful.


I could make some sort of comment about how this pictures looks like a first date, but that would be age inappropriate and make me sad to think about on his first birthday. But he does look happy to be driving, or just happy that sweet Bennett is with him.


Tia Penny thought of making this tent and all enjoyed laying down under it. She was such a big help before the party. Getting ready for a party with two little kids running around is a difficult task.


Once Harrison got his first taste of cake he not only enjoyed eating it but playing with it as well.


Harrison really got into some of the presents. He was happy and squealing with delight.


This little funny (happy) face just makes me smile.

I'm not sure what is cuter, Harrison's smile or the fact that Jackson is grabbing his hand and touching his head.


I think the day turned out just pretty darn near perfect.

P.S. I just went ahead and purchased an all in 1 card reader so that I could upload all my pictures. It really is quicker than plugging directly into your camera. So, that's one technology issue that has been resolved.

1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

GREAT pictures. How did you get my kids to pose so nicely?! They NEVER do that for me!

XO.