Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mom Oscars


Don't you think we should all get awards for just being moms. I mean, it is hard work. Are the cute, smiling faces of our offspring our award. I guess that is what most would say. I am a movie girl. Yet, the only movie I saw this year that was nominated was Juno. Motherhood has really kept me from the movies. Well, it has kept me from a lot.
My mom kept Jackson Saturday night and she said he never stopped talking. Lately, he is very curious about the big bang theory (don't ask). Just know, it is hard to explain to a 3 year old. Oh, and he saw Friday's paper with the guy from Phantom of the Opera on the cover of weekender. Yes, he is very concerned with why that guy has a 1/2 a mask, how he got burned and why he sings with his hand out. His Ga Ga was stuck trying to explain that one.
Hope you all have a good week.

1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

WOW! Jackson is wise beyond his years. I am not sure HOW I would explain all of that to an almost 4 year old.

When you figure it out, let me know.