Sunday, February 10, 2008

A blogger confession

So, I don't know who out there checks my blog regularly. But don't. I cant keep up. Just make sure you try to stop by early in the week as I'll try to post on Sundays, but the daily posting are not going to happen. Here are my reasons...
1. My new camera is not happy uploading pictures...it is taking FOREVER and I can not sit around and wait.
2. I can not blog at work. The guilt, the guilt.
3. By 9pm when both boys are in bed, so am I. I mean this is the deal; When I walk upstairs at 6:30 pm to put Harrison down, I don't like to come back downstairs. Once I am upstairs, I've got kids to bath, clothes to fold and reading...which leads me to number 4
4. Graduate school. The guilt again, if I have time to blog, I have time to read about Race and Ethnicity (the title of my Graduate Sociology course). And as much as I love the course, it is hard to pick between the history of racism, a People magizine, my book club book of the month, or The Biggest Loser or In Treatment on the PVR.
So blogging is not on the top of my To Do list. I want to do it, but life takes priority.
But to all you other bloggers, I do take the time to check each of your blogs daily (Brene, Jenny, Maile, Melody, Angelia, and Gina) - so please keep up the good work and know that I am watching and reading.

5 comments:

Melody A. said...

You could always do a once a week post. No worries!

Honorary Indian said...

OK, there are no blogging "rules" that state when, how often, and how many pictures. You do it when you want to...not because you HAVE to.

I only have time to blog more often because:

1. I do not work outside the home.
2. I am not taking graduate classes.
3. I do not have folded laundry. If one wishes to have clean underwear, they must fetch it from the dryer or the laundry basket where it seems to sit for weeks on end.

There you have it. I blog, but I have wrinkled underwear.

XO.

scrapbook911 said...

I agree with HI. I don't even blog that often...I want to, but I'd bore the heck out of all of you!! Just do it whenever you can and we'll be happy with that!

I didn't realize you were such a busy girl...how do you do it all?

BB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I just need my weekly fix of you and the boys! when are you coming to visit?