Sunday, February 10, 2008

A 2 compliment Monday


Last monday I got two compliments in one day. The kind of compliments that stick with you. Aren't those the best? Well, I had a student tell me that after a conversation with me that she was changing her major and going to be a social worker. That really made my day. Then on my drive home, my dear friend, a almost a bride, Jeanette (her wedding to super cute Scott is in just a few months) commented on my blog. She said that she loved how I was starting to ask questions as I wrote. She said I was the Carrie Bradshaw of mommy blogs. Well, I should have just called it a day at that point. WOW. Quite an overstatement, but I will take all the compliments I can get. I hope each of you have the same sort of Monday this week.

I know these compliments make me smile the cheesy "I'm riding the train" smile whenever I think about them.

No comments: