Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Maimie


I'm am temporarily relinquishing control of my blog to my husband so that he may wish his mom a happy birthday. I don't know which is cuter in this picture, the two of them or their little shadow to the left.
Enter Shaun. Well, I would like to say to my mother, Maimie, that you are truly an inspiration to me and all the lives you touch. You have the unique ability to love, care, help, inspire, and bring out the best in everyone. I love watching you interact with Jackson and Harrison as it reminds me of when I was little and you would play with me. I can only imagine what we looked like together when I was a little as Harrison. Happy Birthday Mom. I love you. Please take care of yourself, as well as dad. I love you. Giddy giddy ga.

No comments: