Friday, November 14, 2008

Soccer or...

When I first saw this picture. I thought - look at Jackson. Look how he just kicked the ball and what a great action shot this was. Then I enlarged the picture (you should too) and looked again. On second glance it made me laugh out loud. Who does he look like? He looks like he is doing the Ed Grimley dance (from SNL, with Martin Short, in the 90's). I mean it is crazy funny right. Cute kid either way. Okay, so I'm going to put this out in the universe.I have been hesitant to mention it, as I don't want to jinx anything. I am doing the 1/2 marathon this weekend. I will finish, I will have fun, and I will survive. Maybe I'll even do the above dance when I am done. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you!! Go, Dawn, go.

Honorary Indian said...

Oh, yeah, sister. You WILL have fun. You WILL finish. And, you WILL survive.

If I have to do all of those things, then you do to.

How cool are we?

Yvette said...

Wow! That is great! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Good Luck!

NInesta said...

From a girl who has NEVER run more than 3 miles (and I think I did three miles only once!) I must say I am in awe!!! You will rock it out. So proud of you.