Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Update
















What a great day we had on Halloween. Shaun and I took the day off from work to get massages, take naps and go to Jackson's Halloween party at school. That afternoon it was pictures out in front of the house. The evening was spent at a friend's house. We got some late tricksters (about 9:30 pm) which Jackson invited into the house to pick out their candy. I was getting ready for bed and Shaun did not hear the door, but friendly Jackson was so helpful....thankfully the kids (strangers) were too nervous to enter our house. Disaster avoided.

Tomorrow is Harrison's baptism. We sure will miss Max being there. Keep us in your thoughts and thank you to everyone who has sent Shaun (and I) such nice cards.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I just love their costumes. Jacksons is expected and Harrison is just soooo cute! I hope you guys are doing ok. We send you our love.