Monday, November 24, 2008

kid free


I am sitting here kid free. My parents have both boys. I had these plans of organizing my house, reading the whole book Twilight, napping, a dinner and movie out, and putting up my Christmas decorations. I started with the Christmas tree. It is old and should be pre-lit. One tiny section works. Now I am paralyzed and doing nothing. Really, nothing. It started with looking up trees on line to this...nothing. I can do anything right now and I am doing this because my darn tree won't work. So, now what? I guess I kind of feel like Harrison in the above picture. Happy, really happy, but also a little afraid of what will happen next. Send me energy to get off my butt and do something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you did it.

Honorary Indian said...

That happens to me every single time I am alone in the house. I have such lofty plans. Great aspirations. Huge goals.

And, then, the time is gone and all I've got to show for it is a bootie that's fallen asleep from sitting on it too long AND carpal tunnel from typing on the computer.

Ugh.

Ginajam said...

Did you make it off your butt? I think we all have those moments!!

Happy Thanksgiving...miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Do NOTHING.