Sunday, November 16, 2008

I did it!!











What did you do today?

Here is the list of of strange things I did today that I never do -

Got up at 4:11 am

Met Mary at Central Market at 5:45 am

Rode a Via bus

Peed in a port a potty

Began a 1/2 marathon

Ran 6.8 miles to see my family

Hugged my boys and then left them at mile 6.8

Ran until mile 10ish when the knee and calf started bothering me

Ran/walked the last 2.5 miles

Ran .6 miles to finish line

Finished a 1/2 marathon

Threw up in a trash can in front of 40 people

Rode a school bus back to my car

Took a bath, nap and still had to go to HEB


Hope your day/weekend was equally eventful.


It is not surprising that I finished this race, it is surprising that I had the courage to start.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I just got goose bumps!! You are incredible!!! Way to go!

Honorary Indian said...

That is awesome. I need to get my pics up. Love the one of us at the start line.

You rock.

Yvette said...

Yea! Well done! You did it! I am so proud of you. I just nursed a cold all weekend. Yours sounds much more exciting!

Anonymous said...

Rock star! I'm so proud of you. Oh yeah, and the HEB thing . . . how very "dig deep mama" of you.