Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

If you don't mind, please indulge this mom and her video.

It gets better towards the middle. I wish it wasn't so dark but we are lucky I could even figure this much out. It is so weird when your child starts singing a song that you don't even know. I really couldn't help him figure out the end...and no one else could either.

We had a great Easter -Thanks Fey Family for the lovely lunch and afternoon. Shaun's family celebrated with us too, it was a great day. This is the 3rd year we have spent at my parent's for Easter - I really love this tradition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love the "I messed up." This is Charlie's favorite video right now. He calls it the "That not Charlie, that Jackson" video!

Yvette said...

Oh so cute! you don't know that song??? Emily was playing in the room when I was listening to the video and she stopped her charging around, came to climb in my lap, and went all wiggly and giggly while whe was watching Jackson! She liked it too.