Sunday, March 23, 2008

American Idol 2020

American Idol - watch out! This is my normal car ride. It is Jackson creating songs and singing them at the top of his voice. When you watch, wait for the chorus, in the middle (and the shoe take off). What is this mom to do? I still have the DVD player in the car from Dallas, and let me tell you, the car rides have been so quiet...that is until Jackson yells (you know how someone talks really loud because they have on ear phones) that he needs something. I struggle because my morning 40 minute commutes would be so much more quiet if I left the DVD player in the car, but then I would miss these moments. If I knew how to insert one of those little "polls" right here, I would. But I don't, so please vote on if I should leave the DVD player hooked up or not. Rules - you must watch the whole video to vote.

3 comments:

fictionmama said...

Seriously, where did you get this kid? We want another visit soon!

Anonymous said...

I love you. I love you. I love mamma, daddy and harrison today. I like it. It's got a nice beat.

The DVD player goes (but did you really have to ask me?).

love you.

Yvette said...

HAY this is meg cute pics i love jacksons shoes GROVIE and harrisons hair thats GROVIE 2 !!!!!
fab blog
MEGI