Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jackson turns 6!!




We had a great birthday for Jackson this year. Nothing like hot dogs, cake, a few kids, and all of your favorite people. I really enjoyed Jackson being 5. I was a little worried about 6. But, you know what, the past few weeks have been great.
My sweet Jackson, you just keep getting better and better. You see, he is a great big brother, packs his own lunch every day, wakes up happy, gets dressed without me asking and he has a super personality. His teacher said, "any first grade teacher would be lucky to have him."
I think we are pretty lucky to have him in our life.
I love my sweet 6 year old!

2 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson! What a great little guy you have...actually, THREE great little guys. :-)

xo

Yvette said...

I think he is a really great guy too! We have loved visiting him -he is so cute and funny. Sorry we missed his birthday though. Great photos too!