Saturday, April 17, 2010

boys, boys, boys




Looks like fun,huh? Depends on your view and who you are.

Max has been sick lately - he has a ear infection and a virus. We've been to the doctor 4 times in 9 days. But he is gonna be fine. This is Fiesta time of year but the rain has really put a damper on things. We are just doing the normal things, hanging out with friends, going to dinner and watching TV. Next week Jackson has taken a pledge to be TV free for the week, so we should see how that goes. The parents are supposed to be role models (but hey, I didn't sign the pledge, he did.)
The exciting thing is that my dear friend Yvette from high school is in town. She was to be here for 16 days. Her visit has been extended by 8 days due to the volcano situation. I am so happy. Old friends are super. Her mom lives only 3 blocks away, so we are able to visit a lot. Today it was cupcakes and the fiesta store. Last week she took pics of us - you will be so impressed when you see them. (The new family picture to the left is a preview.) I hope to see her much more before she leaves.
Tomorrow includes taking a friend lunch and my parents taking Jackson and Harrison to go see "How to tame your dragon" and to go see Jackson's art work which is on display at EZs. I could tell you about my week, but I need to go to bed as I'm sure Max will have me awake in a few hours.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

oh my gosh, i love the trio picture. that is the cutest thing ever! I love seeing you too, thank goodness for volcanoes!