Monday, April 26, 2010

Harrison & Max 6 months



At the top is a picture Melody took of Harrison at 6 months old (it is one of my all time favorites). I had to get a duplicate with Max. Below are the two pics that Yvette was took. Do you think they look alike? Max is just getting cuter each day.

Harrison has bronchitis right now and Max is teething, so this mom is feeling very overwhelmed. Thank goodness I have Bunco to look forward to tomorrow night, a date night this weekend, and next week is my little birthday club's monthly dinner. I don't know what I do without my girlfriends.

Our 3 day weekend last week was fun. Jackson got to go to the battle of flowers parade. Harrison and Jackson went swimming on Friday and Sunday. On Saturday we went to the King William Fair for the parade and to eat a gordita and roasted corn (my favorites).

We have just about a month left of school and then we are off for the summer. I hope it is not as hot as last year, but even if it is, at least I wont be 9 months pregnant.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

I am so sorry to hear Harrison is sick. Poor thing. Hugs and kisses from all of us!

Brené said...

OMG - Max is so, so big! I miss y'all!