Friday, May 30, 2008

view of my new world

Here it is, your first view of the new house. This is what sold us. Not the kid in the spider man underwear, but the trees. This is my new reality. Pods in the backyard, a john deer tractor, fun (dangerous) swing, and trees. There is actually another huge tree behind Jackson that you can't see, for a total of 3 beautiful trees. Last night I only unpacked one box and kind of took the night off from un-packing. I can't wait to show you more pictures.

I'm home.

3 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

Welcome home. Can't wait to see it soon.

Take as long as need to unpack. It's almost summer!

XO.

Anonymous said...

Uh, that flare is just AMAZING!! And I know you totally did that on purpose. It perfectly placed and you can still see his face. Love it.

We are still not unpacked. I have about 10 boxes that I need to get to. Welcome home.

Stephanie said...

I love everything about your new view (including the spiderman undies)!!!! Congrats on the new house!!! I hear you had a hot realtor! We can't wait to come over and play again soon!