Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sweet Jackson words & cute Harrison's face


Gosh, do I love being a mom to this guy. One week from today and he will be one year old...ugh. Time stand still, please!

Send us positive energy we need to be out of our house of 10 years in 4 days.

Jackson told me today (spontaneously, as he grabbed my hand) - "Mama, you're my best girl."

He also told Shaun (in front of me) "Dada, we need to buy Mama some diamonds." and Shaun replied, "No, diamonds for Mama, she is getting a new house." Jackson answered, "That's okay Mama, we can make the new house sparkle with glitter, okay?"

Happy Mother's Day. I'm sure every single one of you who read this blog are special to many people - don't forget it!

4 comments:

NInesta said...

Dawn -- That little Harrison gets cuter every day and Jackson is very sweet to watch out for you. Can't wait to hear all about the new house. love and miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, he is as adorable as it gets!! Good luck with the move.

Honorary Indian said...

Precious words from a very precious Jackson.

And, oh, those blue eyes on Harrison make me melt.

You're blessed. I am blessed.

Enjoy Mother's Day and celebrate in 4 days when you're out of your house.

Anonymous said...

Harrison is getting so big!! He just looks like a little doll like a boy American doll!! Don't worry about feeling bad about crying when you left your house..I think as women we take great pride in our "castle" and make them ours and lots of special memeories take place there..it's ok to feel that way,..it's natural..it will get better, I promise