Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy First Birthday Harrison

Update - Harrison is sick, Jackson needs tubes and his adenoids taken out, we sold a house on Wednesday, bought a house on Thursday and today is Harrison's b-day. I can't find my camera to take any first b-day pictures, he has no plans for a party and my mother guilt today is immense. I feel unsettled.

Okay, I am a social worker, so bright side - I have a new house, I have three great boys to love and it is Friday.

That didn't help too much, but it was a start...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy First Bithday, Cutiepie! May your second year of life be filled with twice as much fun.

Don't feel guilty. Go buy a box of cake mix and bake him a cake, sing happy birthday to him and let him at it. He won't know a thing except that he is loved.

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday Little One!!!
I can't wait to meet you!

That picture is priceless - just precious!

Dawn don't feel bad. Since our Em's BDAy is Christmas Eve we had a party in Aug, C Eve, and then after the New Year. I am going to mix it all into one in her scrapbook! Have a party when you can enjoy it.

I am so excited about your house! Can't wait to see it.
Take care, Love ya!