Monday, December 24, 2007

Songs from Friends

This is the list I got from my dear friends when I asked for running suggestions for my ipod. They are listed in no particular order (but grouped by friend) and are quite diverse, like my buddies. Merry Christmas Eve.

U Don't Dance 2 Tekno Anymore Alabama 3

Up for Breakfast Van Halen
Woke Up This Morning Alabama 3
Hump De Bump Red Hot Chili Peppers
E-Pro Beck
LockJaw DavĂ­d Garza
Photograph Def Leppard
Vertigo U2

Stronger - Kanye West
Umbrella - Ciara (?)
Rocky IV songs get me going :)
Fighter - Christina Aguilara

Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
2. Got To Give it Up, Part 1 - Marvin Gaye
3. Freedom - George Michael
4. Holiday, Madonna
5. Vivrant Thing, Q Tip

Devo, Crack that whip, brake your mamas back!

The Distance--Cake
Fall Behind Me--The Donnas
Since you've been gone--Kelly Clarkson
Let's Get Loud--J Lo
Dark Latin Groove—DLG

Walk Through the Bottom Land – Lyle Lovett – Anthology Volume One
Buenas Noches from a Lonely Room – Dwight Yoakum – Dwightyoakumacoustic.net
Black River – Amos Lee
Gira Con Me – Josh Groban
SexyBack – Justin Timberlake – FutureSexLoveSounds
Hallelujah – Rufus Wainwright

Shania Twain - She's not just a pretty face
Dixie Chicks - Not ready to make nice

Gonna Make You Sweat- C & C Music Factory
Groove is in the Heart- Deelite
Ray of Light- Madonna
White Wedding- Billy Idol

Low - Flo Rida
Easy - Paula DiAnda
Love Song - Sarah Bareilles
I got it from my mama - Will I Am
Calabria - Enur (this is more of a dance club song)
Whine it up - Kat deLuna

Bon Jovi's "Keep the Faith"
AC/DC's "Back in Black"
Ricky Martin's spanish version of "Cup of Life"
Devo's "Whip It"
Def Leppard's "Animal"
Duran Duran's "Wild Boys"
The Go-Go's "We Got the Beat"-

The Offspring – Keep Em’ Seperated
J lo Play, I’m Real, Jenny from the Block
itunes – go to Army Cadences

2 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

Thanks, Dawn, for the list! There are so many on there that I DO NOT HAVE...but need to add to my work out play list. Here's my belated additions:

"Crazy in Love" and "Bootylicious" (Beyonce)
"Walk This Way" (Run DMC)
"Get This Party Started" (Pink)
"Unwritten" (Natasha Bedingfield)
"Love Shack" (B-52s)
"Hangin' Around" (Counting Crows)
"We Got the Beat" (Go-Gos)
"Spin Me Round" (Dead or Alive)

Will we see you in Big "D" next week?

Cwolf said...

You have no Rush! ... just kidding I know you've probably have heard every song twice!
Dawn, I have some: The latest sounds from a really great band the Foo Fighters! The new CD is called "Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace" Here are some of my favorites off this album.

01-The Pretender "Great song!"
11-But Honestly "OMG... a must hear!"
06-Stranger Things Have Happened " This one holds a time long gone, but so close to home!"
12-Home " this one is sad, to all the millitary personel overseas...

Well I hope you give me a call so I can give you a listen...if you get my drift!

This blog reply was brought to you by a wolf and a lizzard.