Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our weekend




We had a fun weekend. Friday night was Luby's and the hot tub. Saturday was Nordstroms and the Olive Garden. Today we had McDonald's for breakfast (tip, there is no one there on Sunday mornings), Lowe's for flowers, and HEB for this week's food. This afternoon we went to my parent's for Sloppy Joes (Shaun's favorite) and to the park. The house is picked up, the boys are in bed (it is now 8:27 pm), I just finished running for the first time in months (okay a year or more), my hair has new highlights, and I'm going to go watch the Grey's Anatomy I taped. What a great life I have.

2 comments:

Melody A. said...

Sometimes ALL it takes are the great highlights.

Honorary Indian said...

Animesh is on call tonight, but I am aiming to get 3 very tired little ones in bed by 6:30...so that I can pick up the house and enjoy that sense of accomplishment and peace before I hit the hay. I'm looking forward to an evening of solitude.