Friday, September 7, 2007

Family Historian

A mom has so many roles. I could list them here for fun, but it wouldn't really be that fun to go through them all. Family historian is on the list. On our small vacation to Port Aransas this summer, I encouraged my husband to take some candid shots of me with the boys so that I'd have more pictures of us together.

This is the shot he took (without me having to ask).

So, look close Jackson, this is you and mama at the beach!!

Have a fun weekend and don't forget to have that camera close by...

4 comments:

Melody A. said...

Too funny. I'm never in pictures unless I make it a point to say, "Can you take a picture of me with the girls."

Honorary Indian said...

Omygoodness...this cracked me up. It's all 100% true.

NInesta said...

Are you sure that is you???

fictionmama said...

You know what. I could never blog. You know why? I never go anywhere. How do you find time to go places? Will I ever go places again?