Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A different View



The boys...upside down. I think they look so different, especially Harrison. Jackson on the other hand needs a haircut. I am a fan of the long hair on boys, but his is just so straight (as you can tell). I wish it had some curl to it. I am fighting a sore throat and feeling bad. Ugh. Went to book club tonight. Our next book is "Memory Keepers Daughter." If you'd like to read it and then we can talk about it - I'd love that. It should be a good book. But who has time to read? I guess I will make the time. I could read right now, it is 3:00 am, I just fed the baby and I am drinking hot tea so I don't keep coughing. Shaun has already left the room to sleep in with Jackson because I am coughing so much. Oh, and Jackson has another ear infection. Welcome back to school - Lots of new germs for us to come in contact with. What fun!

2 comments:

Melody A. said...

I think you found a new do for Jackson. Very cool.

I started reading Memory Keeper's Daughter a couple of months ago. I love it so far but I am a slow slow slow reader. Maybe you've inspired me to get moving on it.

Honorary Indian said...

Hope you feel better, girlfriend. Haven't heard of that book--is it worth the read? We'll talk soon.