Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Milestone


I was convinced that we would be on Dr. Phil with our 14 year old son (Jackson) who would not poop on the potty. Everyone told me that one day he would just "do it," not to stress, that he wasn't even 3 1/2 yet, but let me tell you - I have been stressed. But the good news is that my little guy is now a pooper in the potty. I am thrilled and "yes" it just kind of happened! Yippee!!!


I am trying to imagine a world where my three month old (yes, today is his b-day) only gets up twice a night and my three year old poops in the potty. I am glad that we are half way there.


I guess maybe I should not tell Dr. Phil "no thanks" just yet as I still run the risk of having a 14 year old son (Harrison) who gets up 4 times a night or won't poop in the potty. But that is a mommy nightmare and this mom doesn't get enough sleep to have those.
*** and yes this is a picture of Jackson in the bassinet with Harrison. Looks like Harrison is going to have really push his brother over if he wants some of the spotlight***

1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

HOORAY for pooping on the potty! I have a picture of Priya in the bassinet with Deven, too. Priceless. Don't worry--we'll all be consulting Dr. Phil at one time or another. :)