Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Impossible & Four Generations

This is how the day ended...
This is how the day started...
Let's just say it is impossible with this many people to get a great family shot. Lord, how we tried, and this is the best we got. I picked this one because at least I look the worst and everyone else looks okay. Don't we get big Kudos for trying? Age range in photo is 89 years to 10 weeks.
I think maybe I'll start a tradition and send out the worst family picture this year. They are much more fun (and funny) to look at than the perfect one. And as we all know, it is the imperfections that make us family.



4 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

SO COOL! How did you get Jackson in B/W and the lollipop in color? Share your secrets! :) Love ya.

Unknown said...

This just keeps getting better every day.

Melody A. said...

That is cool! My girls would be in heaven if I gave them one of those!!

Melody A. said...

Wait! I just read the words that go with the pictures! I was just lovin' the cute guy with the lolli! That's a great family photo. Nicely posed even. The more people there are the harder it gets. But ya done good.