Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's day letter from Jackson

"Dear Mama,
Thank you for all our wonderful things. Thank you for all you give us. Thanks for everything we need and everything you do. Thank you for having us and letting us go to school. I like when you take us to get ice cream and when you let me have movie nights. My mama, I like her and she looks beautiful. I like to give you cards. Thanks for Halloween. Your heart and eyes look pretty. That's it. Don't write that's it. I said don't write that."

3 comments:

MelodyA. said...

Right from his sweet little heart. I love it.

Honorary Indian said...

I can imagine him dictating that letter to Shaun.

Something to keep forever. Or, if you're me, you'll frame it.

Yvette said...

oh, such a sweet letter. you are a beautiful momma. what a sweet little boy!