Monday, April 13, 2009

Jackson's 5th Fiesta




Posted by Picasa
Here are some old pictures of Jackson's b-day party. Don't you just love the "5" shirt? He had a great day and lots of fun. We rode bikes, played with bubbles, did tattoos, climbed in the tree house, had cake and ice cream and hung out...pretty great day.
Funny story - whenever Jackson asks if he can marry me, I tell him "sure." I mean how long will he want to marry me? Not long, right? So, this morning he asks is if can marry me, I again say, "sure." To which he replies, " Cullum says I cant marry you. He says if I marry someone I already know, like your mom or dad, you go to jail."
Gosh, this is only Pre-K and he is learning these things. Sometimes you just want to keep them at home and shelter them from the world....
BTW - I am sure feeling this little baby kicking. I guess I am really pregnant.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

ohhh, you gave me happy goosebumps! (about the baby - not Jackson marrying you ;))cute story though, very very sweet. At least he hasn't learned about inbreeding yet!