Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I love this kid!

Is this "the shot" or what? I am pretty proud of myself. I am taking this picture flat on my back holding Harrison up with my feet and tickling him with one hand (camera in the other) - impressive, huh?
He is now really talking...kind of putting together little two word sentences..."Come, mama." " Thank you, Mama." Where's YaYa?" It is so cute, he calls Jackson "YaYa." He is so happy all the time and fun to be around. He and Jackson are even playing together a little without me being paranoid that Harrison is going to be hurt. I have the feeling that this little guy is going to have no problems defending himself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive, Dawn. It's even focused! He is a cutie pie x 2.

NInesta said...

Aaaahhhhhh...that kid of yours is something else. too cute. I'm going to print this picture for Lila and put it in her plastic "friends" album she likes to chew on. miss you. left you a message to check in on how you are doing. xx

Anonymous said...

so, so, so adorable! omg. what a great shot and what a cutie.

Yvette said...

Oh Wow! So Cute! What a great picture. I love seeing your feet in it, so cool! I will print it too for Emily to keep tabs on her future husband. :)

NInesta said...

Dawn -- I can't believe that you have promised Harrison to TWO girls already! ;)