Monday, January 26, 2009

These two were not around today


You did not see these two today. Maybe there were brief (like two) moments but otherwise this kid was miserable. You know, a miserable kid pretty much the whole evening. What is up with those nights?
Things he cried about: school is boring, didnt want mama to leave him at school, a splinter, spilled drink, no drink, spilled ice cream, cold after bath, hungry, too full, bath water too cold, soap in eyes, laughed at Harrison, missed daddy, couldn't make a choice, backpack was too heavy, music was too loud, Harrison was looking at him, etc.
Really, I promise I was not torturing the kid, but I sure feel like he was torturing me.
It is now 8:12 pm and both are asleep. Mama is going to bed too. Send me thoughts of a happy kid and a cleared up sinus infection.

3 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

What a great picture of you two. Today is a new day...with promises for improved behavior and clearer sinuses.

Hopefully.

xo.

fictionmama said...

Jenny wakes up early! You look awesome in that photo. I"m sorry Jackson is unhappy and that you have a damned sinus infection.

Thinking of you lots these days...

Vanessa

Yvette said...

Wow. what a beautiful picture! I hope you have had a better few days since this post. Try eating some horseradish or wasabi to clear your nose!!!