Sunday, September 21, 2008

Two Cuties


It is pretty impossible to get both kids smiling at the same time. Here they are both smiling (my wish) but I forgot to add that to that wish that they both be looking at the camera. Oh well.
We had an exciting weekend. Jackson's first soccer game, a pool party, my 20th reunion and the circus. Last week was busy too - I got to see Brene on Friday and celebrate Cheryl's birthday (which I forgot) on Thursday and have Stephanie come over on Tuesday of last week while the boys were in Karate. I am lucky to have my boys and all my important girl friends.
A special thanks to Jenny who made last night so much fun. I may tell you more later. But this is Sunday, so clothes need to be washed and dishes put away. It is not all fun, but it is all worth it.

1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

Yes, they are two cuties. And, yes, Saturday was fun. Thanks for enduring the sign-in table with me.

And for ordering me a continuous round of drinks.

:-)