Friday, September 5, 2008

Sneak Peak

Melody finished the pictures and I think they turned out great. Take a sneak peak at her site.

We've had a good week at our house. It has been busy and I feel like I am always tired, but good. You know why? Because Jackson has been good. Amazing how one little person can make or break your week. He is getting himself dressed in the morning, putting his dirty clothes in the hamper, and brushing his teeth and hair. That really helps - just that little bit. And Harrison - three days back in school and he already has a cold. Gosh is that frustrating. Poor little guy - I hate it when he looks all snotty and pitiful. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

fictionmama said...

OMG (as the kids say) when did Harrison turn into a little boy? I can't take all this growing!

Call me for God's sake!

Yvette said...

I hear you... I am in the tired club too. Glad to hear Jackson had a good week. It is an empowering stage he is going through. I have a moms group at our house tomorrow (first one since we have been back) and Mark bet me Em would get a cold from it. We'll see...
love ya!

Ginajam said...

your pictures turned out great! glad jackson is being a good boy for you!! It's so nice when they start doing all of those little things that make a huge difference (ie: getting dressed, brushing teeth, making bed, picking up...you know!!) Hope you're having a great week!!