Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thank you Melody

Everyone (I mean I have not stopped talking about it) knows how excited I was to have Melody take our pictures today. Now you know why. After 17 years together and 10 years married, she made us look pretty good. This is my preview. I can't wait to see how the little guys looked. Summer is over for the Hedgepeths - ugh! I think having Melody take our picture on our last "official summer weekend" and Harrison's 15 month b-day was a great way to finish out the summer.
Contact Melody if you live in the San Antonio area and want great, creative, truly lovely shots of your family. I have never worked with a better photographer. She is living out one of my dreams of being a photographer. If I was meant to be a social worker - she was meant to be a photographer.
Thanks again Melody, we were LUCKY to get to spend our last summer Saturday morning with you!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my Gosh!!! What an amazing photo!! You two look so hip, close, & in love. I also can't wait to see the rest of the pictures she took.

Yvette said...

Excellent photo!You guys look sooo perfect. I can't wait to see more too!
Yvette

Anonymous said...

love it! it's wonderful. makes me miss you more.

Anonymous said...

I think you look pretty darn great! But all I did was click the button, that was all you guys. My favorite thing about the photo is how Shaun has his hand on your leg. Sweet.

Thanks for letting me come spend some time with your family.

Unknown said...

Really great picture. Can't wait to see the rest.