Wednesday, August 20, 2008

End of Summer


It's over. I am back to work. My heart hurts because I miss the boys. No more mornings pushing two kids in a double stroller, naps, coffee in a mug (not the travel kind) with Shaun, taking a camera with me everywhere I go, lunch with the boys, games of Candy Land and Hi Ho Cherry in the middle of the day, wet swim suits around the house, and emptying the dishwasher with a baby on my hip. It is always bad to end your summer, but even worse to start work on a negative note. Looking for my work mojo....
I'm so bummed about summer ending that I have the nerve to post myself in a swimsuit on the blog. Now that takes courage.
I feel like being a Negative Nelly right now and sharing lots of complaints. But I will restrain myself and hit "post."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yea, right. Yourself in a swimsuit looks more like yourself in a Jackson. We can't even see you!

You'll get back into the swing of things soon. I'm sure of it.

Yvette said...

It was a fun day! And Jackson is soooo brave!
You look great in a suit! In fact, you look great in everything I have seen!
Lov ya

Stephanie said...

Sister, I know just how you feel. Luckily we have our blogs to look back on and remember. Of course we don't access our blogs while we're at work! Hee! Hee!