Friday, June 27, 2008

Beach trip



We went to the beach last weekend with our dear friends. Stephanie let us stay with her family. We had a blast. Harrison had a much fun eating sand as crawling and playing in it. Stephanie and the boys even made me cupcakes for my birthday. Maybe my late 30s won't be so bad. Today Jackson had new ear tubes put in and his adenoids taken out. He woke up mad and it was awful. But now he is asleep (with daddy, because as Shaun said, "he might need me.") I hear Harrison chattering in his crib so a nap for mom does not look like a possibility. We've got a b-day party for Harrison this weekend (only 5 weeks late) - so stop by and see the new house (and if this mom is surviving.) I

1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

Of course Jackson might need his daddy. Glad that he's home and on the mend. That anesthesia makes them a little while when they wake up, doesn't it?

We'll miss you today at Trevor's party...but we'll see you tomorrow.