Thursday, January 17, 2008

Long Weekend

Hopefully this is a long weekend for many of you. If so, I have a few tips. First, if devoured the book Kite Runner (I think I have passed it on to at least 4 people), go see the movie before it fades away and you have to wait for the DVD. It is one of the best book to movie adaptions I have seen. If you didn't read Kite Runner, read it now.

And this past weekend I went to see the movie Juno. Go see it. It is great!! Take your girlfriend or take your hubby or your mom. Anyone will love it. It has heart. Really, do something fun for you because I know all of you will be doing something fun for your kids or spouse. Put yourself on the "to do" this weekend.

1 comment:

Melody A. said...

I love that picture of you.

I'm still reading a book I started in July. Good book but I'm pathetic.