Friday, November 16, 2007

You Ought to Be in Pictures






















My new friend Melody, (thanks Jenny) took these pictures of my boys. I love them. I feel like she truly captured their spirit and mood. They are just what I wanted. I can't wait until Harrison can sit up on his own and we can get more pictures done. Both boys are fabulous right now. Can't get enough of them. I am really looking forward to spending extra time next week with them.




Kudos to my wonderful husband, Dr. Shaun. He just got a grant to assist him in paying off his student loans. I am so happy for him (and us). And Happy Birthday early honey, I love you.

3 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

Such a sweet post, Dawn. And, great pictures. Your boys are beautiful. And, so are you. Talk to you after we go see Mickey.

BB said...

These are great! I just love them!

Anonymous said...

You know, people always enact comments when anything is predicted to come to pass in 2012, like “obviously that is if the world is still here.” You do achieve that the Mayans prognosticate the creation will finish on Dec. 21 (or 23rd)? So in all strong if anything is going to take place in 2012 there is only the slimmest feasibility that the world hand down have ended before it happens.
[url=http://2012earth.net/who_are_we.html
]new world 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012