Monday, November 19, 2007

Quiet Please

This is a picture of Jackson not talking. Let me tell you, this is a rare occurrence. I mean he is constantly talking. I promise you, he says, "Mommy or Mama" at least 100 times per day. No really, I am serious. The boy barely breathes he talks so much. Most of the time it is cute, but lately it is nerve racking. And when I ask for quiet time, - he stills talks, "Mommy, you need quiet time? How much time you need? You want 4 minutes? How about 5 minutes. You tired? You happy? Is it 4 minutes yet? What number on the clock will be 4 minutes? Does Harrison need to be quiet too? " So, I need to have an entire conversation to get to the quiet time and by then there is just no point. I know when he is a teenager I'll be wishing he'd talk to me, but right now there is never a break. His teacher says he is very social for a boy. Shaun thinks he gets all that talking from me. But I don't talk a lot....right??? Oh yea, I only need to look back at my 7th grade report card for the answer to that question.

1 comment:

Melody A. said...

But look at that face. Who's gonnna turn away from it.