Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

This big Dinosaur was my buddy the whole way to work this morning. He kept the outfit on the whole day.
Tigger and his double chin were fed and happy when I dropped him off at school.

I was a catcher of the AHHS baseball team. "I'll go to bat for my students."



Jackson made it through half the trick or treating with his hood on, but toward the end of the night just walked like this.


I think this picture is so cute. He is going through his bag from school and his face is in the bag but you all you can see is his Dino head. Today was fun with the kids. I had a super big crisis at work that kept me from getting pictures with Maile - my one shot to have her take some pictures of the boys. Ugh! Maybe next year. I hope everyone got a great bag of yummy candy and had a fun day!




2 comments:

Melody A. said...

I also love that last picture. They are cuties. Oh, the girls ditched they head apparel half way through also.

Honorary Indian said...

Your boys are CUTE! Love the dino costume.