Friday, September 10, 2010

Max is 1 year old!!




Dear Max,

Happy First Birthday. You are such a joy and easy baby. You are sleeping through the night, and that makes me so happy. You wake up happy and ready to move. Yet, you are content to just be on my hip most of the time. You took a few steps for your dad and I today; it is only days before you are walking everywhere. Last year at this time, I was anxious about how I could handle three boys, now I can't imagine life without you. Your brother's ADORE you. There is a fight about who can wake you up each morning. And today, there was an argument over who got to hold you as we sang Happy Birthday to you. So, we got to sing to you twice while Jackson and Harrison held you individually for each song. You love being outside and eating leaves. And my day is not complete without holding you right before bed and having you look out your bedroom window. You complete our family and thinking of you warms my heart.

I love you,
Mama

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday Max!!! What cute pictures too. My favorite is the one with the white background where you can see the fire engine on his shirt. So very very cute.

HipMomma said...

They aren't cheesy they are CUTE! Happy birthday little man.