Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love....

Sorry, I have not kept up with my daily post of the things that I love. I guess I have been too busy; you know, taking care of the things I love.
I had a great GNO with my dear friends on Thursday to celebrate Jenny's birthday. We sure did have fun. If 40 looks like Jenny, Page and almost 40 Vanna, I am in some beautiful company. And if you know me, you know that I LOVE my girlfriends. God did not grant me sisters, but he did grant two handfuls of some of the sweetest friends a girl could ask for. You girls know who you are, and I Love you.
Pretend each of the pics below is a daily entry of the things I love, okay?

I love this boy, Harrison. I love the fact too, that I am so darn determined to take good photos and to try and edit them. This pic of Harrison is my attempt at editing. I think his jean jacket looks pretty neat but I know Melody and Yvette will say that I need to concentrate on the color of his face, but I am still learning. I will not give up.
I love that Jackson begs for me to attend his functions at school. Here we are at his Valentine's party. We had a great time, he got to catch a swinging donut in his mouth, make me a paper flower, a heart paper airplane, and wrote his dad a sweet valentine's card. The card to his dad says, "Daddy, I love you. I like when we play the drums good. I like the way you make me mac-n-cheese, you know - real creamy. I like when you lift me up a lot and throw me backwards. Happy Valentine's day. "
I love that sweet baby Max is so easy going. He goes to everywhere with me and is always super easy. I am on my way now (when he wakes up) to a baby sling class, so that I can carry him on me. I had the same sling for Harrison. He loves to be held in the sling or baby bjorn when we go to the park.

I love (I mean, who doesn't) sweet baby rolls! He is just starting to really fill out. He is now 17.5 pounds and 5 months old. This stage reminds me of Harrison when he was about 5 months old...do you think they look alike?

Well, this Valentine's day is sure to be different than last years, as last year on Valentine's we told my parents I was 12 weeks pregnant.

Turns out baby Max is the nicest surprise I ever received!

Happy Valentine's day 2010 everyone...I love you all!

2 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

And we LOVE you. Thanks again for Thursday. It really was one of the greatest GNOs ever. xo

Dawn said...

i dont know why the pics arent showing up sometimes. i can see the pics fine on my home computer but they arent there when i look on my iphone. i know a blog post just isnt the same without pics, sorry. dawn