Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Max is here!








Well, our 9.4 pound little bundle of joy has arrived. He made his debut on 09/09/09 at 9:22 am and was 21.5 inches long. He had a few health issues and stayed in the NICU for 4 days, but we are all home now. My delivery wasn't too bad. In fact, I was texting people to keep them up with what was happening. The texts went like this:
8:09 am "I just got the epidural, and I am 6 centimeters, should happen sometime this morning".
8:57 am "I am 9 centimeters"
9:40 am "He is here!"

Here are some pictures, because I hear someone begging to be fed!
* a special thanks to Melody at Rockin' A photography for all her great shots!!

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Oh what lovely pictures! He is so so much like Jackson. And so cute in his little pea pod! He is scrumptious-I would love to hold him!

Honorary Indian said...

Loved our visit Friday...and our phone conversation this afternoon even more. Hugs to you all. And some extra shut-eye for you.

Ginajam said...

Dawn...he's beautiful! Congrats to you and your family. Lovely pics!! How is it with 3 now???

Brené said...

These pictures are SO beautiful!!!