Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Hats




We got these cute hats for the boys on my birthday this year. I think they are so fun. Harrison's hat reminds me of an old man smoking a cigar and playing cards. Jackson's hat just makes him look older.
Harrison has really entered the terrible 2s. He is stubborn, hitting, making messes and running from me. Sounds like he is right on target! But this 32 week old preggo is having a hard time with keeping up and my patience is being taken by little baby Max.
After this week we only have 2 weeks until we go back to work.... guess I am as ready as I will ever be.
Shaun has accomplished so much around the house this summer. He has made a drum room in the garage and painted what will be Harrison's new big boy room, moved our office furniture, hung curtains and put together a twin bed for Harrison.
Wish us luck on the big boy bed transition.
Can you believe this is our 36 day in a row of weather above 100 degrees? Is this related to my friends using some much aqua net in the 80's and ruining the ozone? I wont admit that I contributed to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up Mr. Jackson looks!! Those hats are darling. You take the best pictures!! Please give those cute boys hugs for me.
I also can't believe how big Baby Max is...according to the baby count down.
Miss you!!
Cheryl

Yvette said...

I don't know who would have EVER sprayed that stuff!!! Not me either!
Wow, it is getting close. I was wondering who was getting which room. Good luck with everything. Love you bunches!

mimi47 said...

Thought of you so often this summer! Will so miss seeing you this year but want you to promise to keep in touch with me!!! Let me know when Max arrives. The boys are getting so big!!! They are precious!!!

mimi47 said...

BTW - Mimi 47 is your old friend in the guidance office who just retired!!!!!!!!!