Friday, March 27, 2009

Wanted to share....


Here are some old pics just because I dont like to post without a picture of something

I wanted to share big news with you but uploading on Blogger just doesn't seem to be working right now. I can't upload the video or pictures I hoped to attach.
So, does anyone want to guess what the big news might be? Okay, would you like some choices?

Dawn's big news is

a) Jackson is turning 5 years old this weekend

b) A third baby is on the way

c) We are getting a good size tax refund

d) Dawn "lost it" and went a little crazy one day

e) All of the above

Have a great weekend and sorry about the long time in between posts, it is just that blogger is really frustrating me lately, and ya'll are paying the price.




4 comments:

NInesta said...

OMG -- I thought maybe you knew what it was!! :) Thinking of you every day.

HipMomma said...

hee hee.

Honorary Indian said...

I think the answer is all of the above.

Looking forward to Jackson's celebration.

Yvette said...

Huge Congrats! To all of the above...except d, but hey we are all only human and we all loose it every now and then. Well, I am so excited to think there will be another little dawn & shaun running around!!! So wonderful!