Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring has arrived

I love this picture and how Harrison has put his hand on Jackson's hand. In a nice moment it is because he loves his brother, but the reality is he is holding on for dear life because his brother is about to drown him (on accident of course).



When I see these pictures it makes me so sad about leaving our pool. I hope we are making the right decision. Luckily my parents have a pool so we can always spend more time with them.



What do I love more about this guy? His blue eyes or his double chin...it is a toss up!
The house Gods seem to be working to our advantage. Please pray, dance, wish and hope that all things work out the way they should.


3 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

The pool can always be added. Find the home where your sweet boys will make memories that last a lifetime. The HOME will be the most important find. The hole with the water in it can always be put in later.

You are a true gem for your wise insight and loving friendship.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo excited for you guys! It will all work out fantastically.

You're boys are just to adorable. I'm guessing that Jackson it not afraid of much.

Yvette said...

I love the pool pictures! Harrison is growing so fast. The boys will be very happy with a cool sprinkler. It has to be the right decision if you spend less time in the car and more time playing with the boys.