Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How do I begin?


I have been thinking of starting a blog, but was not sure how to start. Thought it might be a neat way for the "boys" (sounds weird) to hear stories about themselves. Then Brene sent me a link to her blog and I decided to give it a try too. I have enjoyed viewing blogs others have and feel a little like I am snooping on neighbors.

I got back the pictures from Angela the professional professional photographer. Let's see if I can upload some photos to this...

Our newest addition had a rough night tonight. I think baby Harrison got over tired and just could not fall asleep. He is finally asleep now. Tomorrow he will be 4 weeks old, I can not believe it! We went to dinner with Max and Maimie tonight - we ate at Paesanos; I just can't seem to get enough of those black olives and hummus.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really great. A sure fired way to keep up on the lates events. Thanks for allowing me the chance to view it.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful. I get to hear more of you and your wonderful family. Each of you provide joy in your own unique way. Thanks for including me in the loop. Jackson was wonderful yesterday.
Hugs,
Tiny Penny